To make a tax free donation to the Hamilton County Veterans Corp via PayPal, Venmo, Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Direct Debit, click the DONATE button below.
Or Scan this QR Code
When You Select the Donate Button On Our Website or Want to Pay Your Membership Dues Online
- Select any DONATE button on our website
- Choose the amount you wish to donate, $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, $100.00 or you type in the custom amount you wish to donate. If you wish to donate one-time, monthly, quarterly or annually please select the correct box for that.
- NOTE when paying your Membership fee: select $25 if you are paying your Membership fee.
- When paying your Membership fee, select the Membership radio button and the system will notify us to send you your membership card and patch.
- Select the BOX to leave us a comment if you wish to let us know anything.
- Select NEXT for the payment page where you may choose PayPal, Venmo or if you wish to pay by credit/debit card or do a bank transfer select MORE OPTIONS. When you select your payment method, we hope you will choose to pay the low processing fees so most of your donation goes directly to our Heroes.
- When you select MORE OPTIONS you will need to fill out the information and select NEXT
- Enter your credit/debit card or bank info.
- Select the green DONATE button.
- Thank You for your kind donation!!
If you would rather mail in your donation, please send your check to our address below and we will return to you our 501C3 Tax ID #.
Hamilton County Veterans Corp Mailing Address:
Hamilton County Veterans Corp
PO Box 503
Noblesville, IN 46061-0503
DONATE EVERYTIME YOU SHOP AT KROGER AT NO COST TO YOU
The Hamilton County Veterans Corp is setup as your local Military Veteran community non-profit 501c3 organization that Kroger will donate proceeds to as you shop and use your Kroger Shoppers Card. Yes, you heard that right. Every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Shoppers Card, you are helping to care for our local Military Veteran community!! Just follow the steps below to get your Kroger shoppers card (if you don’t already have one), setup a digital Kroger account, link your card to the Hamilton County Veterans Corp and then go shopping at Kroger….. Easy peasy!
Through the Kroger Community Rewards program, when you sign into your Kroger Shopper’s Card digital account and setup the Hamilton County Veterans Corp as your Community Reward Partner, Kroger will donate part of your everyday shopping costs to the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. If you don’t already have one, get a Kroger Shopper’s Card at the help desk in any Kroger Store
2. Go Online to https://Kroger.com and Create a digital account
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
3. On the Kroger Community Rewards page Link your card to the Hamilton County Veterans Corp or GR009
- a. Go to https://www.kroger.com/account/communityrewards and sign into your Kroger digital account.
- b. On the Community Rewards page, Search for “Hamilton County Veterans Corp” or type in GR009.
- c. Select the Hamilton County Veterans Corp and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
Your Military Veteran organization, the Hamilton County Veterans Corp, will now earn money every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Shopper’s Card.