These sites deal with Agent Orange related health issues our Veterans are having and how to get answers that will assist them and their families. There have been over 250,000 deaths attributed to Agent Orange! NOTE – the PACT Act passed in 2022 extended the agent orange presumptives to Vietnam War Veterans who served on all Royal Thai Air Force Bases in Thailand from Jan 9, 1962 to June 30, 1976.
- Department of VA page on Veterans Compensation for exposure to Agent Orange rules on exposure, when, where – Vietnam, Navy Blue Water around Vietnam & Cambodia, Thailand Air Bases and Korea. Links to forms to file claims if you were exposed, etc. Read how the PACT Act, passed in 2022, has enhanced the benefits coverage for all Veterans
- Veteran’s Diseases Associated with Agent Orange – Medical conditions caused by exposure to Agent Orange. Including children with birth defects.
- Public Health on Exposures – Use this site to get information on who should apply for the Agent Orange Registry Medical Exam and who to contact to make it happen. If you were in Southeast Asia from Feb 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 you need to have the exam!!
- What You Need to Know about Ischemic Heart Disease – This link will help explain what IHD is and what you should do if you or your doctor believe you may have IHD. First and foremost, if you are a Veteran let your doctor know and if you were a Vietnam or Korean Vet tell him where you served. Check this page out and even keep a copy of it.
- Vietnam & All Veterans of Florida – The second section on this page, just under recalls and consumer safety, has many links on Agent Orange.
- Cybersarge has more important information on Agent Orange and a few more links. He keeps his info updated all the time.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public