Drug Dangers and Recalls
- RxDangers.com aims to be your trusted resource, educating the public about all defective medical devices and dangerous medications that are available on the market today. We accomplish our mission by providing you with a one-stop resource where you can find comprehensive information about these defective drugs and medical devices. Our website is continually being updated with FDA Recalls, and our goal is to spread awareness, creating a safer environment for all consumers.
- RecallReport.org was created to alert the public to the latest information on dangerous drugs and products. With hundreds of suspected or confirmed dangerous drugs and products on the market, the up-to-date information we provide on recalls, alerts and side effects is vital to keeping you and your family safe. Always get the latest updated information here.
- Recall Guide supplies important and helpful information about your prescriptions as they keep an eye on over 100,000 FDA Medications and will show recalls on any of them as they happen.
- ConsumerSafety.org strives to make information about recalls and safety-related news about drugs, medical devices, food, and consumer products accessible to everyone in a transparent, easily understandable way.
- Consumer Safety Guide was created to keep the public informed about consumer dangers and safety issues associated with numerous products that can cause the public harm. Our website is constantly being updated with the most recent information on the most popular prescription medications and FDA-approved medical devices that could be endangering your health or putting your loved ones at risk. Our mission is to keep you informed and help you make the most educated decisions about your health care.
- Medical Malpractice Center - We are a new group dedicated to providing vital information, tips, and resources to individuals and family members affected by medical negligence. Medical malpractice is professional negligence by a healthcare provider in which the treatment provided falls below the proper standard of practice in the healthcare community. In these cases, this neglect causes injury or death to the patient. Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the United States behind heart disease and cancer, and currently it is estimated that in the US alone over 225,000 people die each year from medical negligence. Our team believes that every individual who has experienced this neglect should have access to the best information and support available.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page