Hamilton County Veterans Corp

“Veterans Serving Veterans”

DONATE button

Web Design by: Me Website questions or comments contact: webmaster@hamiltoncoun tyveterans.com

County Veteran Service Officers

Every County in the USA has a Veteran Service Officer (CVSO) to assist all Veterans and their Family members. Here is a link to the list of all Indiana County VSO’s, click here, select your county and reach out to your CVSO. If you are outside Indiana, click this LINK to find your CVSO across all states.

The County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO) should be your first contact when you need assistance - If you are in a crisis mode, call the National Suicide Hotline at 988 or dial 800-273-8255 (TALK) and press 1 for Veterans. If you are a Female Veteran in a crisis, call 855-829-6636. For more information or to speak with the Indianapolis VA Suicide Prevention Coordinator call 317-988-3213.

Your CVSO is a local Veteran who has a compassionate understanding of the problems which confront Veterans, widows, widowers, and children. The County Veterans Service Officers have been trained and certified by the state to understand the extent, meaning and the application of laws that have been passed by the U.S, Congress in the interests of Veterans and their dependents. Their certification will assist you in dealing with the red tape when it comes to getting you your deserved compensation. The CVSO will apply their specialized knowledge in the best way suited to the needs of every individual Veteran or their beneficiary who calls or comes to the office for assistance. They have all the forms and necessary information to assist you in obtaining services, benefits and compensation due to you from the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs. They are your liaison for all veteran issues.

Marion County Veteran Service Officers - Indiana's largest number of Veterans live in Marion County and they have 4 full time CVSO’s. The CVSO’s split the county east and west so when contacting their offices, email Veteran.services@indy.gov or calling 317-327-8387, let them know if you reside on the east or west side of Marion County. Also include your name, phone number and the topic/issue you wish to discuss.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Officer - Hamilton County, one of the 4 largest Veteran counties in the state and their CVSO’s are ready to assist you.

  Lisa Charles 


  Robin Wilson


  1 Hamilton County Square Suite 179

  Noblesville, Indiana 46060

  Main CVSO Office number 317-776-9610  M-F 9am-4pm

  Fax 317-776-8525

For Transportation from Hamilton County, Indiana to the Richard Roudebush VA Medical Center Indianapolis - We have secured a van here in Hamilton County to transport our local Veterans to and from the Richard Roudebush VA Medical Center. The Veteran must be able to get himself/herself in and out of the van unattended. The coverage for this service is anywhere in Hamilton County, Indiana. To request this shuttle service please try to make the reservation 7 days in advance by calling 317-776-8278.......... We are always looking for volunteer drivers so if you are willing to help, please call Richard Roudebush VA Med Ctr Volunteer Services at 317-988-2037.


Top of Page

IDVA Logo 1