Are You Thinking About Joining the Military?
- The Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Test - is an exam that is administered to newly-entering members of the military in order to assess their aptitude for various skills and subject matters. This website provides an ASVAB practice test with sample questions designed to emulate the official ASVAB questions. All of our ASVAB tests are 100% free to take. If you're interested in joining the military, or if you already have and you would like some ASVAB practice simply navigate through the ten sections on the home page of our website and take the tests as often as you'd like. The practice ASVAB test consists of ten sections.
- USAF Band - If you are an accomplished musician between the age of 18 and 39 and desire to help make a difference with your music, join the United States Air Force Band! Once you complete basic training and arrive at the USAF Band you are awarded the rank of Tech Sergeant (E-6)!! Check out this career as it is both fulfilling and fun!
- Air Force ROTC Scholarships and information may be found here.
- Army ROTC Scholarships and information may be found here.
- Marine Officer NROTC Program Scholarship information may be found here. The Navy & Marine Corp share the NROTC Program.
- National Guard ROTC Scholarships and information may be found here.
- Navy NROTC Scholarships and information may be found here. Another good read about Naval NROTC life is here http://www.navy.com/joining/education-opportunities/nrotc/
- Coast Guard CPSI Scholarship Program - The Coast Guard does not have an ROTC Program, they have a College Student Pre-Commissioning Initiative where they pay for your junior and senior years of college and they pay you a salary while you complete your college degree. This site will give you more information on their program.
- Naval Sea Cadet Corps for Americans age 11-17 - Since 1958 the Naval Sea Cadet Corps has been committed to providing American youth with a drug and alcohol free environment to foster their leadership abilities, broaden their horizons through hands-on training and guide them to becoming mature young adults. "...through organization and cooperation with the Department of the Navy, to encourage and aid American youth to develop, train them in seagoing skills, and to teach them patriotism, courage, self-reliance and kindred virtues." This is a quality program with over 11,000 Cadets nationwide. Upon graduation with proper rank, one qualifies for a boost if they decide to enter any branch of the Military.
- Young Marines National Youth Organization - The mission of the Young Marines, since it’s beginning back in 1979, is to positively impact America's future by providing quality youth development programs for boys and girls that nurtures and develops its members into responsible citizens who enjoy and promote a healthy, drug-free lifestyle. It is open to young boys and girls from 8 years of age through the completion of high school.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page