These sites deal with Asbestos related health issues for our Veterans. There have been over 25 million Heroes who have served our Country, many of them have been exposed to materials with toxic asbestos and are fighting for their lives. These sites can hopefully find answers for them and their loved ones.
- Mesothelioma Veterans Center was created to provide information and assistance to Veterans regarding treatment, clinical trials and VA benefits for Veterans suffering from asbestos illnesses. With MVC, NO one gets left behind. They strive to provide Veterans the best information, advice and assistance possible plus they will help file for VA Disability Compensation as well as help find the best medical help available - they will never stop!
- TreatMesothelioma.org is dedicated to the assistance and guidance of asbestos and mesothelioma victims around the world and is a ZERO PROFIT organization where everyone is a volunteer who strives to make a difference in the lives of those affected by Mesothelioma. We exist to not only inspire hope during these unbearable times but to also provide palliative care and comprehensive information through our website, resources, and educational videos. By being the largest resource for mesothelioma treatment options and complementary therapies for cancer, we are designed to help guide patients and their loved ones toward the answers and support they need to improve their quality of life, prognosis, and life expectancy..
- Asbestos.com - Helping Veterans with Mesothelioma as they file claims with the VA. Also they have many links to FAQ’s on exposure, risks and ships.
- MesotheliomaSymptoms.com - is an extensive database of information and resources for patients and their families to better understand the symptoms of mesothelioma and the various aspects of diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and many other factors of survival.
- Mesothelioma Web - We have prepared the Veteran section of our mesothelioma web site for veterans of the U.S. military services. Mesothelioma Web attempts to be the most comprehensive mesothelioma website on the Internet. If you can’t find what you are looking for on our site, let us know at 877-367-6376 and we will attempt to answer your questions.
- Plural Mesothelioma.com - Navy Veterans who worked in shipyards or aboard vessels experienced more asbestos exposure than the average member of the Armed Forces and can claim benefits from the VA system for this service-related condition. Our Veterans Assistance Department can help you with questions about veterans and asbestos-related illnesses or about potential benefits. Click on this link and fill out the form for more information.
- Vietnam & All Veterans of Florida - The bottom of the page has more information on Mesothelioma and filing claims.
- Mesothelioma.com is the website for Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance which is dedicated to serving mesothelioma victims and their families, and they do a lot for our Veterans. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please view this site get your answers and direction for diagnosis and treatment.
- Mesothelioma Help Now is a leading online resource whose goal is to provide both legal help and comprehensive information about mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases for patients, their families, and other visitors.
- MesotheliomaSurvivors.org - The mission of Mesotheliomasurvivor.org is not just to help the patients, but also to be a constant and reliable source for the caregiver, family and friends. We strive to have the most up-to-date and accurate information possible on the cause, care and treatment of mesothelioma and offer care and support for the patient. The team of specialists at Mesotheliomasurvivor.org collaborates with patients, families, researchers and medical specialists to understand the challenges that come with a mesothelioma diagnosis. We aim to ensure you are well informed about the emotional, legal and economic impact of such a devastating diagnosis.
- MesotheliomaGuide.com can be YOUR guide as you wander through the VA forms when filing your claim. They list steps to consider and offer free help in filing your claim.
- MesotheliomaSpecialists.com will assist you in finding the correct specialist in your area for you and your family.
- Mesotheliomalawyercenter.org offers free resources and assistance for those seeking answers about diseases of mesothelioma. They even have a group that offers free assistance filing VA Claims.
- The Mesothelioma Group will provide free help for veterans filing for VA benefits or trust fund compensation related to mesothelioma claims. Our team of independent veteran service representatives can handle all the paperwork and cut through the red tape. Contact a veteran representative and quickly learn what financial benefits you’re eligible for at no cost to you.
- MesotheliomaHelp.org will connect you to the professional people you need to get the help you deserve. They are an online community of medical professionals who have proven to be an invaluable resource for our Veterans who need help in getting proper treatment for Mesothelioma.
- Mesthelioma.net will assist with benefits, finding Doctors and cancer centers as well as guiding you through the financial process to find grants and assistance for medical bills, hospice care and living expenses. Their services are free of charge!!
- Mesothelioma Help Now We are here to educate and support mesothelioma patients and their families. Research has shown the more you know about a disease, the better prepared you'll be to cope with everything that comes your way. They have a section to help our Veterans here, so, let's learn, share, and take action together.
- Mesothelioma Fund website is another great location where a Veteran may get the proper help in filing claims, exposure summaries and refiling claims that have been declined. These are free resources they provide.
- Treat Mesothelioma.org website exists to guide mesothelioma patients and all who are suffering from asbestos related cancers towards answers, care options and free health solutions that will improve their lives and the lives of those around them.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page