Department of Veterans Affairs
These sites deal with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Remember to always work with your County Veteran Service Officer or your American Legion/VFW Posts service officer/advocate as they will assist you in properly filling out and filing your paperwork.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Home page.
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF/OND) - If you've served, you've earned benefits. Now is the time to take advantage of the benefits VA offers OEF/OIF Veterans.
- Department of VA How to Apply and enroll VA Health Care for returning OEF/OIF/OND Service Members. We recommend you enroll today whether you need health care services or not.
- Apply for VA Benefits here Update or apply by filling out the 1010EZ form online here.
- A New Way to File Standard forms and online tools make it quick, easy and convenient for you to state which benefits you are seeking and submit the information required to process your claim.
- Fully Developed Claims through the VA Admin - for faster claims go here to speed up the process. You will know what is needed and you will be able to gather all the evidence required. The VA has cleared the way for faster claims by using these new forms on this page.
- Department of VA Vet Center - We are people in the VA who welcome home War Veterans with honor by providing quality readjustment counseling for them and their families in a caring manner. The Vet Center also has a Combat Call Center 877-WAR-VETS - it is an around the clock confidential call center where combat Veterans and their families can call to talk about their military experience or any other issue they are facing in their readjustment to civilian life. The staff is comprised of combat Veterans from several eras as well as families members of combat Veterans.
- Department of VA eBenefits - is your gateway to electronically control your VA benefits information. You must be enrolled in the VA system then sign up here to start controlling your profiles and claims.
- Customer Help, Department of Veterans Affairs - Welcome to the VA’s Inquiry Routing and Information System (IRIS) website. They are here to answer your questions.
- Department of Veterans Health Administration Benefits - The new website is an online resource for Veterans, family members and care givers to learn about eligibility, enrollment options and benefits offered by the VHA. In the column on the left are links to detailed information about how to apply for VHA health services, cost of care, accessing VA health care and Non-VA care.
- National Resource Directory, a website that provides access for Wounded Warriors, Service Members, Veterans, their families and caregivers to services and resources that support them at the national, state and local levels on recovery, rehabilitation and community reintegration. For help in finding resources on this site, visit the “How To Use This Site” section of the NRD.
- Dept of VA Center for Women Veterans - Links to many helpful sites for our Women Veterans within the VA
- Dept of VA Dental Care - Eligibility and information on Dental Care
- Dept of VA Non-VA Care - Explains care outside the VA when there are no VA facilities available.
- VA Cheif Business Office Brochure/Fact Sheets - Links to the brochures and fact sheets for many VA programs offered to Veterans and their beneficiaries
- Dept of VA Prosthetics & Sensory Aids Service - Provides comprehensive support to optimize health and independence of the Veteran by being the premier source of prosthetic and orthotic services, sensory aids, medical equipment and support services for Veterans.
- My HealtheVet - A VA Internet program that gives you access to tools which can help you monitor your healthcare through online prescription refill, a blended view of VA prescriptions and self-entered medications and supplements, personal health journals. We are continually developing new features to help you improve yourself. Register today!!
- Indianapolis VA Regional Office - Indianapolis Regional Benefit Office is 575 N Pennsylvania St. Their website will help you find what you need - VA Home loans, Help for Homeless, Aid & Attendance, Education & Training, Vocational Rehab & Employment, Life Insurance and Pension.
- Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs Since its establishment in 1945, the Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) has remained focused on aiding and assisting "Hoosier" veterans, and qualified family members or survivors, who are eligible for benefits or advantages provided by Indiana and the U.S. government.
- Indiana VA Site for assisting our Veterans and their Families to get every benefit and advantage due them under the laws of the state of Indiana and of the United States of America.
- Welcome to Indiana Veteran Resource Center Connect with veteran service organizations on the federal, state and local level. Keep current on upcoming events and networking opportunities.
- The Path Home is where you may go if you need help dealing with the VA or in filing a claim or just need to talk with someone. They are Veterans who have been there and they are local. Veterans Helping Veterans and their Families!! 812-528-1628 or 765-894-1497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VA Web Automated Reference Material System - Provides information about the Dept. of VA benefits policy. It includes Manuals, Directives, Handbooks, Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations and more.
- US Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims - Provides Veterans with an impartial judicial forum for review of administrative decisions by the Board of Veterans Appeals.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page