These sites deal with Agent Orange related health issues our Veterans are having and how to get answers that will assist them and their families. There have been over 250,000 deaths attributed to Agent Orange!
- Department of VA page on Veterans Compensation for exposure to Agent Orange rules, compensation benefit and how to apply.
- Quilt of Tears - Medical conditions caused by exposure to Agent Orange. Help filling Agent Orange claims with the VA. The bottom of the page lists links on how to ask and file for MANY Veteran benefits.
- Public Health on Exposures - Use this site to get information on who should apply for the Agent Orange Registry Medical Exam and who to contact to make it happen. If you were in Southeast Asia from Feb 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 you need to have the exam!!
- What You Need to Know about Ischemic Heart Disease - This link will help explain what IHD is and what you should do if you or your doctor believe you may have IHD. First and foremost, if you are a Veteran let your doctor know and if you were a Vietnam or Korean Vet tell him where you served. Check this page out and even keep a copy of it.
- Agent Orange Presumption and Service in Thailand Since passage of the Agent Orange Act of 1991, the VA has acknowledged that veterans of the Vietnam War were exposed to Agent Orange. Furthermore, they have granted a presumption of exposure to veterans who were boots on the ground in Vietnam. Today’s article focuses on how to prove Agent Orange exposure for those veterans who are not presumed exposed and in particular those who were stationed at bases in Thailand.
- Vietnam & All Veterans of Florida - The top of their page has many links on Agent Orange.
- Cybersarge has more important information on Agent Orange and a few more links. He keeps his info updated all the time.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page